From The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise LineTM comes an entirely new way to travel – introducing Crystal River Cruises™, an unrivalled new standard of all-inclusive luxury exploring the grand waterways of Europe. Aboard a fleet of five intimate all-suite, butler-serviced river yachts, enjoy a front-row seat overlooking the breathtaking pastoral landscapes, renowned capital cities and fairytale-like villages that line the legendary Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Garonne, Dordogne and Seine rivers.
Debuting in July 2016 with the launch of Crystal Mozart™ – followed by four brand new cutting-edge river yachts in 2017 – Crystal River Cruises completely reimagines the very notion of river cruising with the most luxurious, spacious, state-of-the-art river yachts, marrying the award-winning amenities of the all-inclusive Crystal Experience® with the nuanced exclusivity of river travel.
With unmatched space and luxury, the river yachts of Crystal® boast butler service for every suite, superb cuisine, and expertly curated itineraries with an abundance of overnight stays and complimentary Crystal Adventures® ashore in every port of call.Aboard the Crystal River Cruises fleet – Crystal Mozart, Crystal Debussy™, Crystal Bach™, Crystal Ravel™ and Crystal Mahler™ – nothing is compromised, no detail too small, no experience too much. State-of-the-art technology takes independent exploration to entirely new levels with complimentary Nordic Walking Poles, GPS Whisper Guides, electronically assisted bikes, jet skis, kayaks and more.
|CRYSTAL MOZART™ Maiden Voyage: July 13, 2016 Inaugural Danube’s Capitals & Wachau Valley, 10-night Itinerary: Vienna (midnight departure), scenic Wachau Valley & Dürnstein, Melk, Linz/Salzburg, Passau (overnight) Danube River cruising, Bratislava & scenic cruise to Budapest (overnight), scenic cruise from Budapest, Danube River cruising (overnight), Vienna (2 overnights)|
|CRYSTAL DEBUSSY™ Maiden Voyage: June 4, 2017 Inaugural Best of Paris, Seine River & Normandy, 10-night Itinerary: Paris (2 overnights), Seine River, Honfleur (2 overnights), Seine River cruising, Rouen (overnight), Vernon, Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, Seine River, Paris (overnight)|
|CRYSTAL BACH™ Maiden Voyage: June 18, 2017 Inaugural The Classic Rhine, 14-night itinerary: Amsterdam (overnight), Antwerp, scenic day cruising the Rhine River, Nijmegen, Cologne, cruise the Rhine River to Moselle River, Cochem, Koblenz, cruising the romantic Rhine River, Rüdesheim (overnight), cruising the Rhine River, Mainz, Speyer, Kehl, Breisach, Basel (overnight), cruising the Rhine River, Frankfurt|
|CRYSTAL RAVEL™ Maiden Voyage: August 8, 2017 Inaugural Bordeaux, The Wine Region & Beyond, 7-night itinerary: Bordeaux (2 overnights), scenic Garonne River cruising, Cadillac (overnight), cruising Garonne River to Gironde Estuary, Pauillac (overnight), cruising Gironde Estuary, Blaye (overnight), cruising Gironde Estuary & Dordogne River, Libourne (overnight), cruising Dordogne & Garonne Rivers, Bordeaux (overnight)|
|CRYSTAL MAHLER™ Maiden Voyage: August 29, 2017 Inaugural Grand Europe, 16-night itinerary: Budapest (overnight), scenic cruising, Bratislava, Vienna (overnight), scenic Wachau Valley, Dürnstein, Melk, Danube Schleife cruising, Passau (overnight), Deggendorf, Regensburg, Rhine-Main-Danube Canal Locks, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Miltenberg, cruising the romantic Rhine River, Koblenz, Cologne, Amsterdam (overnight)|
Crystal River Cruises is distinguished by:
- Exceptionally designed all-suite butler-serviced river yachts accommodating either 84, 110 or 160 discerning guests, depending on ship and waterway selected, with some of the largest suites of any river vessels
- Extraordinary personal attention and service with the highest staff-to-guest ratio in all of European river cruising
- Crystal’s signature cuisine prepared by European sourced and trained chefs, served in multiple, open-seating venues
- TechnoGym-equipped fitness centers, dedicated yoga areas and massage services
- The most generous roster of all-inclusive amenities among all river cruise lines including:
- Gratuities for all shipboard staff throughout the River Yachts
- All meals included, featuring Crystal’s innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited bottled water and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits throughout the River Yachts
- All soft drinks, beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access with complimentary Internet of 60 minutes per person, per day
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand and extensive music library (via satellite)
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment programs
- Daily yoga and fitness classes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures® shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river yacht to airport
Aboard the first river-yacht vessel, Crystal Mozart, your all-inclusive cruise-only fares begin at just $3,435 per person for a 10-day round-trip Vienna sailing. For complete details on all itineraries, fares, and information call us today at 888-353-3355, click here, or email Mike or Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are happy to answer all your questions, provide additional information and assist with any luxury ocean or river cruises you are contemplating.