Why use a Travel Advisor? You can always research a cruise or travel destination online and then book it. The internet provides a lot of information, sometimes too much which can often be confusing and overwhelming! Many times the information or answers to questions are not even available online. While online travel agencies (OTA’s) may work well for knowledgeable consumers that understand the minutiae of the travel industry’s complex pricing, rules, and restrictions, OTA’s don’t work well for most travelers. Many consumers end up wasting time and money, overlooking important details, missing benefits and amenities and sometimes ruining a vacation.
Simply put, it is our goal that you travel better and travel well. We understand that it is your trip, your time and your money, and we are excited to collaborate with you to put together the best itinerary for the best possible value. With our experience and our resources you can collaborate with someone who knows the industry, knows the people and knows the best suppliers. We not only provide valuable firsthand knowledge; we also provide personalized planning, global expertise and connections and most importantly peace of mind.
It is our job to be familiar, prepared and responsive. We do this by carefully logging and photographing our frequent travels, taking familiarity tours and previewing destination properties while travelling, taking supplier webinars every week, ongoing research and using the many incredible resources available to us through our host agency affiliation with Andavo Travel and resources provided by the Virtuoso network and the Travel Institute. We have personal knowledge of destinations around the world and anywhere in the world you want to go, we have specialists there that assist us plan the perfect itinerary! It is always our goal to provide you with insider knowledge, a unique and seasoned perspective and service above and beyond your expectations before, during, and after every trip.
- We provide additional value and add no additional cost-We are paid by the travel vendors and suppliers.
- We save you time – We provide research, support and advice not available to mass market on-line travel booking. Our goal is to have a complete understanding of your travel style, needs and objectives in order to enhance and enrich your travel experiences. When working with us you receive knowledge, clarity, advice, creativity and advocacy which you do not experience booking online.
- We are Virtuoso Travel Advisors– We enjoy sharing our global travel experiences, but offer much more through our affiliation with the Virtuoso travel network. Through this global network of top-notch travel suppliers we provide expertise and connections that provide more value for your travel budget and many times additional discounts and upgrades. Most of the time we can provide travel offers that you simply won’t get on your own. As a Virtuoso travel advisor, we can get you exclusive VIP treatment and access to events, private tours, and other extras and also VIP extras that travel providers give us to pass along to you. The type of Virtuoso amenities that are available in addition to normal supplier promotions include benefits like:
- Complimentary breakfast and meals
- Complimentary one or two way airport transfers and shuttle service
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Tickets to local attractions
- Butler Service
- Complimentary High Speed Internet access
- Complimentary upgrade subject to availability upon booking or arrival
- Complimentary use of gym, sauna or steam rooms
- Spa discounts
- Food and beverage credits
- Personalized welcome; note, fruit, beverage, greeting
- Walking tours with professional guides
- Complimentary wine tastings