Wellness travel is one of the fastest growing segments of the travel industry. Wellness travelers typically fall into two categories: the primary wellness traveler, whose sole purpose for their trip and destination choice is wellness, and the secondary wellness traveler, who seeks to maintain wellness or participate in some wellness experiences while taking any type of trip. While wellness travel destinations span the globe, the U.S. is by far the largest wellness tourism market today followed by Europe and several Asian countries.
Experiencing wellness travel to its fullest extent can be a life changing event. Many travelers want to escape daily stress and improve personal well-being while others want to maintain their daily well-being while on vacation. Traveler are often drained by the strain of travel which is accompanied by unhealthy eating, poor sleep, excessive drinking and disruption of daily routines. A wellness vacation is typically planned with the intent to enhance, maintain, or begin an enriching lifestyle dedicated to healthy living. The overall idea is to return from your wellness travel rested, relaxed, healthy and feeling better physically, mentally, spiritually than when you left. We consider it a privilege to collaborate with you to provide the best itinerary and the best possible value for a customized and personalized wellness travel experience.
Wellness travel is chock-full of benefits: You have an opportunity to recharge emotionally, get back in shape and try new activities, engage in new surroundings, wind down and eliminate stress, gain perspective from new surroundings, embrace new challenges and find enrichment in many forms. There is an incredible array of wellness travel alternatives and it is our job to collaborate with you to offer optimized and personalized programs designed to meet specific individual needs and health goals.
Alternatives to consider include:
- Resort surroundings – ocean, mountains, foliage and gardens, beaches, lakes, peaceful grounds, nature and wildlife trails, terraced foliage and aquatic gardens, wellness cruises.
- Diet, nutrition and cuisine – there are many healthy choices and variants.
- Indoor and outdoor exercise programs activities – including hiking, Qi Gong, T’ai Chi, Pilates, aquatic exercise, dance, circuit and strength training, cycling and spinning, canoeing, kayaking
- Spas and beauty regimens – including aromatherapy, massage therapies, body wraps and masks, facials, cleansing and detoxification programs, baths and springs and salon services
- Classes and workshops – yoga, meditation, arts and crafts classes, lectures, cooking classes and gardening.
- Facilities – such as indoor and outdoor pools, steam rooms, gyms and fitness centers.
- Programs – including healing therapies, weight loss and stress reduction, ancient and contemporary holistic medicine and healing traditions from east and west, personal nutritional counseling and integrative medicine.
Contact us today! Simply put, it is our goal that you travel better and travel well. We understand that it is your trip, your time and your money. It is our belief that wellness travel expands the mind, lifts the heart, stir emotions, enriches the soul and stimulates the senses and it is goal to assist our clients in this endeavor.